Ordering from us has never been easier with UK parcel delivery services from just £2.95 and Free Shipping options available
Firstly make sure you check the delivery option for a time that suits your needs!
We try our best to ship all orders as fast as possible, but if you have short deadlines it may be best to contact us first!
Standard Shipping Service
2 - 4 Working Days
- Hermes Standard Delivery
- Royal Mail Tracked 48
Express Shipping Service
1 - 2 Working Days
- Hermes Express Delivery
- Royal Mail Tracked 24
- DPD (extra charges apply, only on request)
Please allow an additional working day for handling on all service times - See below for more details.
Our handling process:
- You place an order.
- You receive an order confirmation email from Sweets 'n' Things. (please check your junk email if you do not receive this within 15 minutes)
- We process your order and allocate the stock.
- Your item is picked & packed in our store or warehouse
- Shipping is then arranged once the package is finalised, weighed and double checked by the shift supervisor.
- Depending on the designated courier, Hermes or Royal Mail your item tracking information is uploaded and you will receive your tracking information soon after via Email/SMS
- Hermes & Royal Mail collect daily from the store
- Depending on the service used you will usually receive communication from the courier about your delivery.
- Our aim, you receive your item as fast & efficiently as we can possibly get it to you!
Please be aware:
We will be relying on Hermes & Royal mail services
Some services are having troubles in specific parts of the UK. If your area is affected we are truly sorry but these situations are beyond our control.
If you know that you have trouble with your sorting offices or in your area, or a particular courier service please contact us prior to ordering and we will see if we can ship with an alternative courier
8.12. If a Product has already been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your Contract (which must be done in accordance with clauses 8.1 to 8.8 above), then you must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract.
8.13. Unless the Product is faulty or not as described (please see clauses 8.6 and 8.7), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us.
8.14. Subject to you contacting us in accordance with clauses 8.4 and 8.5 above, we will contact you by email to advise whether you have satisfied our cancellation terms and are eligible for a refund and, if necessary, provide further information detailing how to proceed with your return.
8.15. You can return Products to the following address:
Sweets ‘n’ Things
8.16. We will pay the costs of return if the Products are faulty or mis-described, or where you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the Product or these terms, or where there is an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong. In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
8.17. Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in this clause 8 or anything else in these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
For further details please see our full terms and conditions